Aseptic rooms should be set up according to both economic and scientific principles. The basic requirements are as follows:
1. The aseptic room shall have two rooms, inside and outside. The inside is aseptic room and the outside is buffer room. The room volume should not be too large to facilitate air sterilization. Internal area 2 × 2.5 ＝ 5m2, external area 1 × 2 ＝ 2M2, the height should be less than 2.5m, and there should be a ceiling.
2. Sliding door shall be set in the inner room to reduce air fluctuation, and the door shall be set at the farthest position from the workbench; The door of the outer room shall also be sliding door, which shall be set at the farthest position from the inner room.
3. A small window shall be opened on the wall or "partition" separating the inner and outer rooms as a necessary channel for internal and external transmission of goods during the vaccination process, so as to reduce the number of personnel entering and leaving the inner room and reduce the degree of pollution. The small window is 60cm wide, 40cm high and 30cm thick, and opposite sashes are hung inside and outside.
4. The volume of the sterile room is small and tight. After use for a period of time, the indoor temperature is very high, so a ventilation window should be set. The ventilation window shall be set on the ceiling at the entrance of the inner room (i.e. the farthest position from the workbench), which is a double-layer structure, the outer layer is a shutter, and the inner layer can use a draw plate window sash. The ventilation window can be opened after the inner chamber is used and before sterilization to circulate air. If possible, a constant temperature and humidity machine can be installed.
Working procedures for aseptic room
1. Sterilization in sterile room. Before each use, turn on the ultraviolet lamp for 30min or 30min before use, and use 5% carbolic acid spray in the interior and exterior chambers.
2. After washing hands with soap, move the required equipment into the outer room; Put on sterilized work clothes, hats and shoes in the outer room, wear masks, and then soak your hands with 2% coal phenol soap for 2 minutes.
3. move all necessary articles into the inner room for inventory and position. Spray the 5% carbolic acid on the working table and operator's space, return to the outer room, and then enter the inner room after 5 ~ 10min.
4. Wipe hands with 70% alcohol cotton ball before inoculation; During aseptic operation, the action shall be gentle to minimize air fluctuation and ground dust.
5. Pay attention to safety during work. If the tampon catches fire, hold it tightly with your hands or wrap it with a wet cloth. Do not blow it with your mouth to avoid expanding the combustion; In case of bacterial culture spilling or breaking the container, wrap it with a rag soaked with 5% carbolic acid, wipe the table or ground with a rag soaked with 5% carbolic acid, and then continue the operation after wiping your hands with an alcohol cotton ball.
6. at the end of the work, clean up the table immediately, and remove all the articles and wastes that should not be stored in the asepsis room, then use the 5% carbolic acid spray or the ultraviolet lamp to irradiate 30min.
The above wonderful contents are shared by the sterile room decoration company. For more wonderful contents, please click to enter our website: http://www.nexregen.com , we will have more wonderful content for you to see