Basic requirements of chemical laboratory design and planning:
1. For the chemical laboratory with small area, a side platform with one entrance and exit can be used. For the chemical laboratory with large area, more than one central platform with more than two entrances and exits can be used; It is necessary to ensure that the entrance and exit are unobstructed and there is no dead corner of the passage.
2. For the laboratory with local ventilation, universal smoke hood can be used; For laboratories that use a large amount of volatile substances or mail solvents, it must be equipped with a detoxification cabinet or desktop ventilation hood, and the detoxification cabinet should be located far away from the entrance and near the tube well.
3. High functional cabinets such as reagent cabinet and utensil cabinet should be set near the wall, utensil cabinet should be close to the sink as far as possible, and the reagent cabinet should be equipped with ventilation device.
4. It is suggested to use epoxy resin table and epoxy resin water tank.
5. According to the nature of the experiment, it can be equipped with three faucets, pure water faucet, filter faucet, waste liquid collection bin, garbage can, bottle washer, eye washer, emergency shower and other accessories, or acid cabinet, explosion-proof cabinet and other safety storage cabinets.
6. The reagent rack can be made of steel with anti-corrosion layer such as frosted glass or glass solid core physicochemical plate. The height can be adjusted, and a hanging cabinet can also be equipped on the reagent rack.
7. The oven is set too far away from the place where organic solvent is used or stored.
8. It must meet all the requirements of (space standard of experimental area).