Aseptic laboratory is different from ordinary laboratory. Aseptic laboratory is mainly used in biochemistry, biomedicine, microbiology, animal experiment, gene recombination and biological products research, which is collectively referred to as clean laboratory. So what should we pay attention to in the design of aseptic laboratory decoration? List the following points for attention, I hope you can understand the design of sterile laboratory.
1. Sample transfer and personnel flow: when allocating laboratory areas, the workflow, sample transfer and flow, and biosafety factors should be considered first.
2. Flexibility: whether the laboratory design can adapt to the needs of future development and change is crucial.
3. Safety: the design and size of the laboratory should consider safety, meet the building rules of emergency clearance and evacuation exit, and be equipped with safety equipment according to the situation of each laboratory. Emergency eye wash and shower room should be set within 30 meters from hazardous chemicals. All laboratories and places in direct contact with pollutants shall be equipped with hand washing pools, which shall be set at the exit. The hand washing basin should be independent and special, and should not be mixed with pollutant treatment and experiment.
4. Set up smoke hood and safety facilities: any safety hood should be placed as far away from the exit as possible, in order to comply with the principle of harmful experiments away from the main channel. The materials of decoration laboratory are required to be moisture-proof, corrosion-resistant and colorless; It is required that the walls, ceiling and floor of the laboratory should be flat, easy to clean, impermeable and resistant to the corrosion of chemicals and disinfectants; For the airtightness of doors and windows, it is recommended to use push-pull doors, and all laboratories are required to have no threshold; Terrazzo or anti-skid tiles are recommended for the floor.
5. The experimental table should be waterproof, corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant. There are two groups of multi-functional sockets on the wall of the side platform of the laboratory and the teacher's platform respectively. The experimental console adopts the type with storage cabinet, and the table is designed with drug rack. The design of the table should consider the convenience of experimental operation, such as the concave under the table can accommodate the legs of the sitting experimenter, and the experimental table is set with two groups of multi-functional sockets every 1m or so (or each group of experimental table). The furniture in the laboratory should be firm. In order to facilitate cleaning, there should be a certain gap between all kinds of furniture and equipment, and there should be a special platform (or rack) for biological waste containers.
Thank you for reading, hope the above content is helpful to you, if you want to know more wonderful content, please click our official website: aseptic room decoration http://www.nexregen.com .